Hi,
I compiled php4 with oci8 support and once the communication was
working.
Now I allways get the result ORA-12154: could not resolve servicename.
I tried tnsping and sqlplus with the listener tracelevel switched to
ADMIN

With sqlplus I get messages into the tracefile and a connection.
tnsping can also ping.
ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID, ORACLE_BASE LD_LIBRARY_PATH, TNS_ADMIN are set.

There must have been a change in the tnsnames.ora or is there something
that has to be set for php4 ?

thx for vou help.

Rainer