Hallo Andreas, hi Richard, hola David,

with your help I now found the problem.
when I checked with
echo phpinfo(INFO_ENVIRONMENT);
I saw that ORACLE_HOME was not set anymore and LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set wrong.

I first tried to set these variables with
putenv("ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/product...... ");
again, but when I then checked these values directly after that with
echo getenv("ORACLE_HOME");
they were not changed.

Then I checked the /etc/rc.d/apache startscript and there was a set and export to 
these variables.
After I removed this and startet the apache again everything worked fine

So now I can access my database again with tnsping, sqlplus and OCI under php

thx all
Rainer


-- 
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to