I have a mySQL data base up and running on Win2k.  I access it with
PHP4.0.4pl1 and they all work and play together just fine.

The Problem:
The data contained in the mySQL database comes from a FoxPro DBF file.
Initial data migration was accomplished with dbtool.  About once a month
I need to move new data from the DBF file to the mySQL database.  I need
suggestions for how to do this the easiest way.  Do I 'drop' the
existing database and build it fresh?  Seems there should be something
better, like a dbtool update function or at least an append function
from someone.  Or do I just need to bite the bullet and roll my own PHP
script for updating?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.

DM