From: Brunner, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 5:05 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] Can't connect to local MySQL server error

Hello...

Do a netstat -vatp
To see if mysql is up and listening on your TCP. And it will give your
PID/Program name as well...

I remember reading something about if the mysql.sock didn't work...you
needed to do something with mysql...I'll look into it this weekend.....

If nobody can help you out sooner....

Well good luck...

Dan