Hi all,

This may not necessarily be a PHP problem, but I was initially trying to do
this in PHP.  I was trying to do a join of two tables and I get a response
from MySQL saying that some SQL temp file was out of space.  One of my
tables has a few thousand items in it and my other table that I'm joining
with is pretty small, maybe 15 items.  Is there a limitation to the size of
the query that I can do?  I'm not out of disk space either.

Elliott