Hi!

You can order everything but you must be carefull in the database design.

Select "program" from "table" order by "time"

Where "time" is a DATE value in your database. In mysql you have a variety the
formats. For example,

DATETIME: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss

Maybe you need use a good book related to SQL. The Practical SQL Handbook is a
good book.
Regards,