Hi all,
   I have a few questions about PHP and databases :

- how do you insert a character string into a database when it is stored in an
array ? For example I have the name of a person in an array called "$name" and
when I insert it into the field "name" in my table, I get a field with "array"
written in it.

- I have a form, where users fill in several pieces of information (login,
forename, lastname, age, etc ...). When I submit the form, I get the following
error : "Unknown column 'foo' in 'field list' " where foo is the information
that was typed in the form in the field login for example. Has anyone
encountered such problem before ??

Laurent Vanstaen