On 31 Mar 2001 13:19:45 -0800 AD in php.db, Michael Geier said:

>this post is about apples and oranges...
>
>CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) have nothing to do with includes.
>They only have to do with formatting elements on a web page.
>They can be written inside the document, or can referenced
>externally via a <LINK> tag.
>
>Includes can be anything from a configuration file, a block of
>text, or a header or footer statement that works across multiple
>pages, so you don't have to duplicate code.

Including a CSS :)

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask
or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,   to
him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all
generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
    -- Ephesians 3:20-21
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20010331