From: Tobbe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 1:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Cookies

Hi !!

I'm trying to but down 2 variables ($iCount and $sPhone) into a cookie
and I
used the code example from the php manual from php.net put I only get
the
error messages (down below)

And how do i get back the var in to the page

or is there another beter way to save the variables when reloading the
page

___________________

               setcookie ("cookie[two]", $iCount);
               setcookie ("cookie[one]", $sPhone);
               if (isset ($cookie)) {
               while (list ($name, $value) = each ($cookie)) {
               echo "$name == $value<br>\n"; } }

__________________
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output
started at c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\masscot\delete.php:5)
in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\masscot\delete.php on
line 51

    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output
started at c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\masscot\delete.php:5)
in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\masscot\delete.php on
line 52

Thanks / Tobbe