> this doesnt work :echo $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["nameCookie"]
>
> code to set cookie: setcookie("newsLogin",$value,time()+ 3348000);
>
> if i ask from the same page I get the values I need but not from
> a different page...

You are asking the wrong variable name. If you set a cookie variable named
"newsLogin", you have to query it with $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["newLogin"], or, if
you enabled track_vars, you can simply do it by $newsLogin. PHP gives you
all cookie, post and get variables as global variables in your scripts.

Kristian