Hi,

I'm kind of new to php so there may be an obvious answer but I can't
find it for the moment.

What I want to do is change the 'type=submit' of a submit button to
'type=image' so I can control the looks of the button.

In pure HTML there is of course no problem, the image is still used as a
submit button but... the submit type is being passed on to a php script
( ...if ($submit) {...) that makes a qeary to a mysql database. When I
change the type=submit to type=image the script doesn't pick up the
submit value anymore, so nothing happens.

Am I overlooking something or is it just something that doesn't work?

jan