>From Oracle manual :

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

Cause: An invalid username or password was entered in an attempt to log
on to Oracle. The username and password must be the same as was
specified in a GRANT CONNECT statement. If the username and password are
entered together, the format is: username/password.

Action: Enter a valid username and password combination in the correct
format.

-Stathis.