Hi Phil...

   Since you have the server name (vs. the IP address) in the HOST= verb,
make sure you have an entry in /etc/hosts for a server called 'staging'

eg:

     $ cat hosts
     127.0.0.1       localhost
     219.70.73.2    staging
     $

 ...obviously, you'd want to put the actual IP address of your 'staging'
server in there, not the one I made up. :)

 - Brian

   Brian S. Dunworth
   Sr. Software Development Engineer
   Oracle Database Administrator