"Sheridan Saint-Michel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
03a901c12c02$c60d4640$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:03a901c12c02$c60d4640$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I don't know if having multiple users associated with a single image is
> at all beneficial, and I can see where it might cause all sorts of
problems.

> For example, you and I both have the same image in our album (we are
>  both assciated with it in the DB).  What happens when I change the
> description?  Do you change the description field, thus changing the
> description on both our pages?  Do you now have to create another entry
> in your Image table?

Just to be nitpicky: I don't see where this would be
useful - allowing users to share/transfer pictures? - but
it's not overly difficult either.  Just split the information
between an Image table and an ImageOwner
table.