Don't do a SELECT *.  Instead, list out the columns you want to select.
When you choose the ID columns, alias them.

For example:

SELECT tbl_job.id job_id,
               tbl_name.id name_id,
  .
.
.
.
.
.

A better option, if you have it, is to change your naming conventions in
your database.  Instead of using ID for your primary key fields, have
TABLE_NAME_id instead.  That eliminates this type of problem.

New here so sorry if this has been answered earlier, and I missed the
message.

Joe