You said you get a parse error - so I'm assuming that is a PHP parse error,
not an SQL error. Can you attach the entire problem file to an e-mail and
send it to me, along with the exact error message? I have a feeling that it
is something to do with the way you are retrieving the results in your PHP
code...

- Jonathan

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...