YES!!! Exactly!!!!

Russ...do what Steve syas...

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Cayford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Query construction

Usually what I do when I'm having this type of problem is put the whole
sql statement into a string variable then print the variable out just
before running the query so you know exactly what's being sent to mysql.
Then I log into mysql from the command line and enter the query manually
to see what sort of response or error message I get.

-Steve