Take a good look at the manual page, it helped me out a bunch of times:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/D/a/Date_and_time_functions.html

Good luck.
Russ

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:02:34 +0100 "p.whiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> Thanks for your reply, I have tried this using NOW()  and NOW()+0, there is
> no difference, I think I have narrowed the problem down to the time part of
> the timestamp being disregarded, as I have written the query below it is
> making the calculation using days rather than seconds......
>
> This should really be a rather simple query to achieve, but it is turning
> into a big headache.....
>
> Thanks again
> Paul

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  Room 1C 'The Eastings' East Road, Cambridge

  e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam

  www.theruss.com