authentication.
> > >However, I am working on another site, and it uses Frames.
> > The first site
> > >does not use frames, so including the unit that has the
> > session stuff first
> > >works.  But on the frames site, it gives the following error  :
> > >
> > >  'Cannot add header information - headers already sent by '
> > >
> > >I know that this is when something is trying to print before
> > the session is
> > >started.
> > >
> > >I just don't know how to accomplish this if the page I am
> > >a frame... so by the time the session stuff starts, html is
> > already output
> > >to the browser.
> > >
> > >thanks for any help you can give.

My only thought is, where are you trying to start your session in
the frames?  Are you trying to start the session in the "hidden"
frame or in one of the visible frames?  If the attempt is in a
visible frame then there has already been headers sent to start the
"hidden" frame.

--
Raquel
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could;