I wanted to develop a good and fast search engine (robost too)
can anyone help me with some ideas.
Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).
                (Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device)
        "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."
               Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951), Austrian philosopher