You could make hidden vars in your HTML page (in a form that submits to your
PHP), alter their values in the JS, and then when you submit to the PHP it
will have those.  Then you can use $HTTP_POST_VARS to access the variables
from inside the PHP.  There might be an easier way, but I know this way
works.

-Natalie