From: K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 9:54 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Pictures+MySQL+PHP

last time I asked about inserting pictures into MySQL, but how can I do it
(inserting into BLOB column, picutures) using PHP? After inserting it into
table I would also like to select and display the picutre (I inserted
before) using my Internet browser. Any suggestion how to do it using

Best regards
PS. I'll be pleased for all info on my private e-mail :)