From: K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Pictures+MySQL+PHP

Hello,

last time I asked about inserting pictures into MySQL, but how can I do it
(inserting into BLOB column, picutures) using PHP? After inserting it into
table I would also like to select and display the picutre (I inserted
before) using my Internet browser. Any suggestion how to do it using
PHP+MySQL?

Best regards
Kamil
PS. I'll be pleased for all info on my private e-mail :)