Ok..

i tried it out... and it almost works like I want it... weird though

it prints it in like a bright green.  but if i use the RGB # then its fine.
weird....

2.  if there is an apostrophe in the notes, then it will add slashes it to
that as well

so if I type blah blah blah I am going over to my friend's website later on
and here is the address...

it will look like

friend\\\'s

Friends(link)