At 9:53 -0600 2/8/02, Todd Williamsen wrote:
>Paul..
>
>Going into the database
>
>Coming out of the database
>
>Please read the whole post..  8)

I did.  It's not clear, at least to me, what you're trying to do.
You say "print" at one point and "insert into database" at another
point.

I'm pretty sure I know the solution.  What's not clear to me is
the *problem*.

Where are the data coming from?  Are you generating it within the script?
Are you receiving it as the contents of a web form?

What are you doing with that data?  Printing it?  Storing it into the
database?  Storing it into the database so that you can print it as
a Web page later?