I have a test table with the ususal  customer information in it along with a
field for the date of birth. I'm trying to return records of any customers
whose birthdates are the same day and month as the current date.
Here's the query & result:
mysql> SELECT * FROM Cinfo WHERE BirthDate  = "date('m d')";
Empty set (0.00 sec)
Here's what is returned with a global query:
mysql>  select * from Cinfo;
+-----------+----------+-------------------+---------+-------+--------+--------------+--------------+--------------+------------+----+
| FirstName | LastName | Address           | City    | State | Zip    |
HomePhone    | WorkPhone    | CellPhone    | BirthDate  | id |
+-----------+----------+-------------------+---------+-------+--------+--------------+--------------+--------------+------------+----+
| Joe       | Blow     | 1200 High St. #12 | St.Looy | UT    | 844110 |
801-111-2299 | 801-111-3456 | 801-213-8956 | 1959-03-01 |  1 |
|           |          |                   |         |       |        |
       |              |              |            |  2 |
|           |          |                   |         |       |        |
       |              |              |            |  3 |
|           |          |                   |         |       |        |
       |              |              |            |  4 |
+-----------+----------+-------------------+---------+-------+--------+--------------+--------------+--------------+------------+----+
4 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I have a feeling it's the date format in the table. I tried making it a date
field but just got the current date. What am I doing wrong?
Off Topic,  I saw something about resetting the auto-increment counter, but
now I can't find reference to it. Can some kind soul enlighten me???
--

Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936