Well, you could use the power of PHP arrays and just name your input fields
in such a way that would create an array upon submittal.  For example:

  <input type=\"text\" name=\"log[$week_no][classroom]\"
value=\"$classroom\">

Then, after submittal, you just loop through the array $log like such:

foreach($log as $week_no => $data) {
  $sql = "UPDATE table SET classroom='{$data['classroom']}' WHERE
week_no=$week_no";
  mysql_query($sql);
}

Of course, this all assumes that the key is week_no.  Hope this helps,
Court