Here is the section from my PHP.INI

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = localhost

; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default:
'sendmail -t -i').
;sendmail_path =

I presume you mean the SMTP server set in my mail account. That is at my
ISP.

--
Alex Francis
Cameron Design

Tel 01475 798106
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.camerondesign.co.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender
049e01c1ea16$8a0cf690$0600a8c0@jrbrown">news:049e01c1ea16$8a0cf690$0600a8c0@jrbrown...