Lisi

I realised that just after my last post. I also realised that I would never
get it to work until I make some alterations to my network. I have a
broadband cable modem connected to a Windows 98 system which I use for
everything. For test purposes I added a Windows 2000 system and at the
moment I am reluctant to spend the time changing over the modem and I can't
seem to get the Windows 2000 PC to connect through the Modem on the Windows
98 mc. I may just get as far as I can and take a chance on working on the
ISP.

Thank you for your help

Alex Francis
Cameron Design
35, Drumillan Hill, Greenock, PA16 0XD
Tel / Fax 01475 798106
http://www.camerondesign.co.uk
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

--- Begin Message ---
Yep, that's exactly how it works. Just like the email you send from Eudora
or Outlook is all stored on your hard drive, but uses the SMTP server of
your ISP, same here.

-Lisi