Problem is!!!!!!! PHP.INI is at my ISP. Is there a way to make it think it
has been changed.

--
Alex Francis
Cameron Design

Tel 01475 798106
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.camerondesign.co.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender