You can also add the following line to your code:
$header = "From:  Your Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";

and write your mail statement like this:
mail($email, $title, $comments, $header);

You can just stick the variable $emailaddress into whichever variable is
relevant - what was that for if not the from address?

>There is an item in your php.ini
>sendmail_from string
>Which "From:" mail address should be used in mail sent from PHP under
>If you look at the docs for mail(), you'll see that there are
>also examples of using the fourth argument to mail() for extra headers,
>including the From: header. I am not sure whether using From: under
>Windows works in lieu of the php.ini entry.
>David Robley
>Temporary Kiwi!
>Quod subigo farinam
>PHP Database Mailing List (