You can also add the following line to your code:
$header = "From:  Your Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";

and write your mail statement like this:
mail($email, $title, $comments, $header);

You can just stick the variable $emailaddress into whichever variable is
relevant - what was that for if not the from address?

-Lisi