That means PHP is not compiled with the MySQL support... Configure it with
mysql support, I bbelieve there were a lot of questions about this in the
list, so you may wanna search the archives..

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 8:49 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL Problem

Hi, i've a problem with MySQL in my PHP pages. My PHP version is 4.0.1 i
think. it's been installed with Redhat Linux 7.2 with default MySQL support.
(I've verified it). when i want to connect to my sample MySQL database, it
give me error :
                Call to undifined function mysql_connect
with all MySQL functions, i've the same error. what's problem? and what i
can do? please somebody help me.

Many thanks, Alan

mail2web - Check your email from the web at .

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: