the month starts at 1, at the moment I'm just hard coding the month into the statment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 November 2002 16:55
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] MySQL Problem

On Friday 22 November 2002 00:46, Griffiths, Daniel wrote:
> the statement runs without errors, its just the output thats wrong (see the
> two tables) I'm displaying the results by doing a simple dump of the query,
> through my own code and have also tried through phpMyAdmin.

Not sure if this could be the problem -- where are you getting MONTH from and
does it start at 0 or 1?

Jason Wong -> Gremlins Associates ->

I saw Lassie.  It took me four shows to figure out why the hairy kid never
spoke. I mean, he could roll over and all that, but did that deserve a series?

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: