From: Escuder Nicolas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 11:09 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] obdc_pconnect problems

i use php as not a cgi it is include in my apache
my odbc is a custom odbc driver

so i try to use odbc_pconnect, the first time it connect to the db i saw
the connection tcp by netstat
and the next time (on the next page) i reuse pconnect with the same db
user pass and sql cursor but it open
a new connection, i see two connection with netstat ... and more
connection if i go another page ...

i don't understand why ...

see you

PHP Database Mailing List (