Hello,

On 07/25/2002 02:34 PM, Andrew Hill wrote:
> Pierre,
>
> Why not use ODBC functions everywhere?

I already told you before. ODBC is very weak API for real database
abstraction. To make it worse, PHP ODBC API is buggy and not as complete
as it could be.

As the maintainer of PHP ODBC support, if you are willing to do anything
about it, I can help you to pin point the problems that need to be
addressed. Otherwise it is quite pointless to even consider using ODBC
in PHP unless it is your really alternative.

Regards,
Manuel Lemos