i emailed the author (dyck timothy) of this article (server database clash)
by eweek he told me that they benchmark DB's according to market share that
is why they didnt included PG (not widely used).

----- Original Message -----
From: "John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Boaz Yahav'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'David Bryant'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Ryan Jameson (USA)'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 5:12 AM
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] postgresql vs mysql

I wish they had included PG on that list of databases. That would have
been good to see regardless of the results.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/

However,