I'm working in an app that requires to know who are "on line". When the user
login the app, I use session in order to storage de name and login.  Its
posible to do this???

Thanks!

Fernando Bernain
Senior A
Business Process Outsourcing

KPMG Argentina
Tel: 54 11 4316 5754
Fax: 54 11 4316 5734
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Email Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement
letter.