Hi, following my earlier post

My input file from form in eg upload.html was not detected in the upload.php (handler)

The example can be seen in http://www.busybees.com.my/tryout/upload.html

I tried uploading using the <input type=file name=userfile>

which is supposed to be captured by the php as $userfile (as far as I know) but
whenever I put

if($userfile) it fails. BUT $userfile_name is able to  display the filename .

With print_f($HTTP_POST_VARS) also the userfile was not displayed, only other input
element which is Maximum file size is displayed

My register_globals is 'on' as you can see if you try the example in the above url. I
have given the phpinfo() in upload.php

I can handle all other data from forms except files.

Please help
THank you
Dewi