Hi Jerry--

No, md5 is a one-way hash. That's why it's so safe--because if someone
steals the information he still can't tell what the passwords are.

You may want to reset the passwords upon your users' request and send it
to them via e-mail instead.

Cheers,

Marco

--
php|architect -- The Magazine for PHP Professionals
Come try us out at http://www.phparch.com and get a free trial issue

--

Marco Tabini
President