Hello all,

I am working on an Affiliate Program and need ideas or suggestions...
please email me if you have any suggestion....

for now my program will keep track of an affiliate_id and the client_ip
address for future reward...  (i.e if the client buys anything, the
affiliate_id gets a credit...) but this system won't reward an affiliate
if for example, many clients use the same computer (same ip address) to
buy products...  then the affiliate_id is only credited once....

Have anyone ever done anything similar and have other suggestions?  I am
working on it, but is still looking for better ways of doing it...  thanks
in advance..
KD