Thanks Mike,
I downloaded and implemented that program to see how it works, but my
Affiliate Program will do so much more than that...  and is more
complicated....  i know what to do... just have a little concern about not
paying Affiliates what they deserve...  I don't want to under pay or over
pay them...  just thought that i can't really think as good as many of
you...  so if you think there is a better way of tracking who gets what
credit, please let me know....  as of right now, i am tracking them the
way i told you....  Aff_id and Client_ip.....
Thanks anyway..
KD