I am using the Konqueror browser and browing to http://localhost/my.php

Howerver, the script I wrote, doing various queries and lookups, inserts,
etc......  takes a while to complete.   That is fine with me.  I'll wait.
However, the server and/or browser will not wait.

I believe the server is the one which will not wait because I have one "echo"
line at the beginning of the script which put a title "Udate Students" athe
the top center of the page and that writes then there is a pause while the
queries are run and then I get the following error in my browser

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/var/www/html/student_info/ps2follett.php on line 139

Can anyone help?

--

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District