I know what you're going through here. In MS SQL you can define a VARCHAR up
to about 8000 characters, but your PHP mssql_query command only returns 255
(0 - 254) characters. I then tried using the TEXT datatype. TEXT datatype in
MS SQL allows somewhere around 2 billion characters. However, the PHP
mssql_query command only returns 4096 characters every time. This appear to
be a limitation of the PHP MSSQL commands.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]