From: Mignon Hunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] php-db globals turned off

How would you extract variables from arrays?

before I was doing

$prod[] = $_POST['prod'];
$choice[] = $_POST['choice'];

then I could iterate through $prod[], $choice[]

Mignon Hunter
Webmaster
Toshiba International Corporation
(713) 466-0277 x 3461
(800) 466-0277 x 3461

>>> "Paul Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/27/04 01:06PM >>>
I love this one...

extract($_REQUEST);

but it undermines the whole reason PHP moved to the new default
parameter specification.  Be careful with you coding.  I use it, and it
makes things much like the pre 4.3.2 release without changing the ini
files.  You just have to specify the default $_server and file upload
params.  The other option is change the php.ini file for that dir or
globally.

- Paul