From: Matt Matijevich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] apache/php/mysql - guarenteed DB transaction

Actually whether the script runs through to completion depends on the
'ignore_user_abort' setting.

wow, guess you learn something everyday.

wish I would have known about that when I wrote a php script with some
terrible (lots of joins, just poorly designed) queries that took down my
webserver :(

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit:

PHP Database Mailing List (