Hi there everyone,

I'm having a dilemma (Now that I have power back after the hurricane hit us
directly in Orlando).  Anyway, I need to export a database table to Excel, I
can do it as a .txt file without a problem, but I can't seem to get it to
put each column into a separate cell when I try to export as an .xls form, I
think I have this line formed incorrectly for an XLS file, can anyone see if
I need to use any special characters rather than a comma?

fwrite($filesession,"$id,$new,$recno,$category,$product,$description,$unit,$
certificate,$instock,$orderpt,$ordernow,$vendor,$unitcost,$unitsell\015\012"
);

Thank you.

Chris