Ya joseph u r right, i am thinking of the url to be generated to be send to the
user.
I followed u r steps but did not understand some points.

>>2.) Store that string to the database somewhere
        where to store in database, i mean when the user clicks the activation
code how to check the users identity.?
>>3.) Email the mail to the address specified with the url to the confirm page
      one must send the email manually or is there any automatic generator for
email sending to users.?
>>this will confirm that they did in fact check thier email.
 how exactly, can explain little bit.?

thanks

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos