Thanks Brent,

Just for future refrence for this list if i look back on it or for others
interest as well do you have direct links to the ones you have listed below?

I did a search and got third party addresses that did not seem to direct to the
real address.  But that might of been the search terms I was using or the real
sites were not available at the time I searched.

But the links would be handy and any costs assosicated to them.  SquirellMail I
think I have heard about and is used in most CPANEL's.  But how customizable is
this?  That is the sort of client I would need.
I know Horde pretty well, is that customizable.

What I wanna do is add ads to all accounts and each time a user sees the ad
they get credit, they don't need to click it to earn.  Something like that but
with more detail.  So it needs to be able to add ads and to add PHP code and
mysql code to it and be able to get basic info back from the email client to
know who is logged in.

Jerry
Brent Baisley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SquirrelMail is used by a lot people and comes with a lot of systems
(i.e. Apple Servers, Linux). It's not tied to any particular email
server, it's open source and PHP based, so you can customize it to
your needs.
The email address has to do with the email server, not the web front
end. Postfix is a pretty popular email server that supports many
configurations and is a heck of a lot easier to learn and setup than
sendmail. dbMail is another interesting one that can use a database
(mysql, postgres) as a back, which helps with searching large mail
boxes or tying into a whole system.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect