so the simple solution is to disable the button after the call until the
results are returned

bastien> Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:02:31 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
php-db@lists.php.net> Subject: [PHP-DB] Corrupted query results in memory.> > I
posted an issue to the mysql dev forums last week with regards to an> issue we
are encountering. The issue as we understood it last week was> simple...after
some time (undetermined as of then) query results from> the web app (a
PHP/MySQL/Javascript Ajax app.) would come back all> 'wonky.' Upon issuing a
mysql-server restart the data would be fine,> and query results back to normal.
This morning I figured out how to> replicate the issue. Issue a double request
for the mysql result set.> Due to the "Ajaxy" nature of my web app it isn't the
same as a double> HTTPRequest of POST, as it is requesting a result set back
from the> database twice in a row before the response is collected.> > We run
Apache 2.2 on FreeBSD 6.1.x, I am currently running MySQL> 5.0.x....given the
fact that I can repeat and reproduce the problem by> either hitting my refresh
button twice, or by hitting my javascript/Ajax> button twice before I get my
first response....can anyone point me in a> direction to narrow down why my
code might be doing this? I am using> PDO with prepared statements and MySQL
stored procedures to produce my> result sets... if you asked me yesterday, I'd
have said I wasn't doing> any thing that MySQL couldn't handle...but apparently
that isn't the> case...> > Max H. Thayer> Software Developer> Center for
High-Throughput Structural Biology> > Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Inst.>
700 Ellicott St.> Buffalo, NY 14203> Phone: 716-898-8637> Fax: 716-898-8660>
http://www.chtsb.org <http://www.chtsb.org/> > http://www.hwi.buffalo.edu
<http://www.hwi.buffalo.edu/> >
Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122