Hello List,

I'm having kind of trouble to get done this: Select data from a table,
except those data already in a second table. Actually,  if there is a rowid
in table2, I wont get it from table1, rowid is the key that relates both
tables.

I just can't express this with a SQL statement!! idequipomed is the key that
relates both tables!!
So, if idequipomed is already in Table2, I shouldn't get it from Table1.
Any suggestions?

Table1
Field        Type                 Null    Key     Default     Extra
Privileges
-----------  -------------------  ------  ------  ----------  --------------
  -------------------------------
idequipomed  tinyint(3) unsigned          PRI     (NULL)      auto_increment
select,insert,update,references
idcat        tinyint(3)                           0
select,insert,update,references
af           varchar(10)
select,insert,update,references
ns           varchar(10)
select,insert,update,references
depto        varchar(40)          YES             (NULL)
select,insert,update,references
zona         char(3)
select,insert,update,references
reqcal       char(1)              YES             1
select,insert,update,references
tipocal      char(1)
select,insert,update,references
estado       char(2)
select,insert,update,references
alta         date                                 0000-00-00
select,insert,update,references
ubicacion    varchar(15)                          0
select,insert,update,references

Table2
Field        Type                 Null    Key     Default  Extra
Privileges
-----------  -------------------  ------  ------  -------  --------------  -
------------------------------
calid        tinyint(4) unsigned          PRI     (NULL)   auto_increment
select,insert,update,references
idequipomed  tinyint(4) unsigned                  0
select,insert,update,references
faseid       tinyint(4) unsigned                  0
select,insert,update,references
ultimacal    date                 YES             (NULL)
select,insert,update,references
proxcal      date                 YES             (NULL)
select,insert,update,references
idcat        tinyint(4) unsigned                  0
select,insert,update,references