Hi,

When I attempt to connect to a MySQL database I have noticed that the
initial connection is made using the "wwwrun" userid (this is the userid
that my Apache2 webserver is running under.)

This is the output I see from the Firefox "View Frame Info Function"

Notice: Undefined index:  db in /srv/www/htdocs/LMsummary.php5 on line
23
Notice: Undefined index:  user in /srv/www/htdocs/LMsummary.php5 on line 24
Notice: Undefined index:  pass in /srv/www/htdocs/LMsummary.php5 on line 25
Notice: Undefined index:  host in /srv/www/htdocs/LMsummary.php5 on line 26
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'wwwrun'@'localhost'
(using password: NO) in /srv/www/htdocs/LMsummary.php5 on line 28

However when I examine the values passed to the PHP script used in the
mysql_connect()
function I find that they are correct and as they should be, and it appears
that for
some reason details of the wwwrun userid is being passed to the mysql database
prior
to the correct ones. Is this normal?

I should state that subsequent to this error the PHP connection to the MySQL
server
proceeds normally and the database is read OK and the pages are correctly
compiled.
The phpinfo() function also shows that the indexes apparently contain the
correct values.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Will